Beechfield is hiring a KS1 Class Teacher
Beechfield has a KS1 Class Teacher Vacancy fo April
MPS (dependent on experience)
18th Jan 2019 9:00 AM
24th Jan 2019
24th Apr 2019
Would you like to work with the team from the first National Nurturing school in the UK?
Would you like to be part of an inspiring team who genuinely make a difference every day? Are you passionate about working with children? Are you able to put children’s learning and well-being at the forefront of everything you do?
Beechfield School are part of the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust which was established in 2016 with a vision to Inspire and nurture our children and their community to be the very best that they can be. The Trust consists of three schools; Beechfield, Cherry Tree and Laurance Haines.
Beechfield are currently looking to appoint a class teacher for April 2019. Successful candidates will work solely at Beechfield but will benefit from Trust support.
All schools are situated within a mile of each other and of Watford town centre, which has excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1. Each school is richly diverse and children with different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. Our Trust ethos is a nurturing one and we put the mental health and wellbeing of our children, parents and staff at the centre of this. We know that this approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
The schools maintain their own clear identity, however, working collaboratively within a trust means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school.
We can offer you:
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- An experienced teacher to partner within the parallel class
- Scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about inspiring children in their learning
- Has a fun, positive approach to life
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Is well-organised
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is a good team player
A visit to the school is strongly recommended. Please contact Jeanette White in the school office on 01923-221269 to arrange a suitable time. Further information about our school can be found on our website www.beechfield.herts.sch.uk
See here to apply.