Thank you for showing an interest in our Trust. We are committed to CPD and lifelong learning.
Whilst the schools maintain their own clear identity, working collaboratively within a trust means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school.
We can offer you:
- A real sense of community
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- A dedicated NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you
- A staff council that is listened to and has impact
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
All our current career opportunities across the Trust are listed below.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) at BeechfieldBeechfield are hiring a HLTA to join their KS2 teamRead Full Story
SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant KS2 at BeechfieldPlease enter an introduction for your news story here.Read Full Story
Beechfield is hiring a KS2 TeacherBeechfield is hiring a KS2 Teacher to start in AprilRead Full Story
Beechfield is hiring a KS1 Class TeacherBeechfield has a KS1 Class Teacher Vacancy fo AprilRead Full Story
Laurance Haines has a SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant VacancyLHS has a part time 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant VacancyRead Full Story
Laurance Haines is hiring a SEN 1:1 TALHS is hiring either a full time SEN 1:1 TA from 8.45am to 3.30pm or sharing the role between two staff members, covering the morning hours from 8.45am to 1pm and afternoon hours from 1pm to 3.30pm.Read Full Story
NQT Open EveningWe are holding an Open Evening on 17th January at Laurance Haines SchoolRead Full Story
We are Hiring Newly Qualified TeachersWe are looking to hire NQTs at all our schools for July/September 2019.Read Full Story