Cherry Tree School is hiring an Assistant Headteacher
A great opportunity to join our Trust
£41,065 - £47,538
1st May 2019 12:00 PM
8th or 9th May 2019
1st Sep 2019
Cherry Tree School is looking for a non class based Assistant Headteacher to work closely with our Headteacher.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- To lead on the development of an exciting, innovative and vibrant curriculum that prepares our children for the next steps of their education and for real life
- Management of whole school assessment data
- Leadership and the corporate responsibility of the school as it grows within the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust
- Some teaching responsibility
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher who:
- Is committed to the ethos of our school and is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Has the bravery to create and lead a truly visionary curriculum that teachers will enjoy and children will love
- Has strong organisational and leadership skills in supporting, managing and motivating staff, pupils and families
- Has a proven track record of driving standards and securing improvements for children
- Has a strong understanding of how to analyse and interpret school performance data
We can offer you:
- An extensive programme of joint professional development to develop your role and to support your career journey
- Membership of a dynamic and innovative Trust leadership team with children at the heart of all we do
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- Scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
Cherry Tree School is part of the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust which was established in 2016 with a vision to Inspire and nurture our children and their community to be the very best that they can be. The Trust consists of three schools; Beechfield, Cherry Tree and Laurance Haines.
Our Trust ethos is a nurturing one and we put the mental health and wellbeing of our children, parents and staff at the centre of this. We know that this approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life. We truly believe that our Trust team genuinely makes a difference every day.
Should you wish to discuss the role further or visit the school then please contact Jess Bruce, Headteacher on 01923 245490
The Inclusive Multi Academy Trust operates robust safeguarding procedures. The successful candidate will be required to undergo safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS check.
See here to apply