KS2 Teacher at Beechfield
January Start, but will consider December start
MPS (dependent on experience)
21st Oct 2019 5:00 PM
8th Nov 2019
Beechfield are currently looking to appoint a KS2 class teacher for January 2020 but will happily consider an early December start date.
All schools are situated within a mile of each other and of Watford town centre, which has excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1. Each school is richly diverse and children with different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. Our Trust ethos is a nurturing one and we put the mental health and wellbeing of our children, parents and staff at the centre of this. We know that this approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
The schools maintain their own clear identity, however, working collaboratively within a trust means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school.
We can offer you:
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- An experienced teacher to partner within the parallel class
- Scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about inspiring children in their learning
- Has a fun, positive approach to life
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Is well-organised
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is a good team player
A visit to the school is strongly recommended. Please contact Jeanette White in the school office on 01923-221269 to arrange a suitable time. Further information about our school can be found on our website www.beechfield.herts.sch.uk
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert early should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
All staff and volunteers commit to the safety and welfare of children. This post is subject to a DBS check. Applications must be made online using Hertfordshire County Council's application forms. Further details are available on our school website or via the school.
See here to apply