Thank you for showing an interest in our Trust. We are committed to CPD and lifelong learning.
Whilst the schools maintain their own clear identity, working collaboratively within a trust means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school.
We can offer you:
- A real sense of community
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- A dedicated NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you
- A staff council that is listened to and has impact
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
All our current career opportunities across the Trust are listed below.